Accounts & Billing
- You can pay by cheque through our head office by mail (please do not send cash in the mail). Our address is 957 Langford Parkway, Victoria BC V9B 0A5. Our office hours are 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM. Please note our offices are not open to the public.
- You can make payments through most financial institutions. All you need is your bill, including the name, account number and amount to be paid.
- To pay online through your financial institution, please add “SSL-Sustainable Services Ltd” as a new biller and use your full alphanumerical account number (e.g. R12345678).
We do not accept credit card payments or pre-authorized debit service at this time.
Energy is billed every month and Water is billed every two months. If both services are provided by SSL, you will receive an integrated utility bill.
- If your property uses Energy and Water, this is what your bill will look like: Energy Bill Guide,
- If your property uses Water only, this is what your bill will look like: Water Bill Guide.
Would you like to receive your bills by email? For many customers this method is more convenient and provides a simple way to store and retrieve past bills. Please call our office or send an email to accounts@SSL-BC.com to update your billing preferences.
Note: There is an administrative fee for SSL to provide duplicate billing documents and account payment history. Please retain copies of your billing records if you need them for future reference.
All overdue payments are subject to a late payment charge. At the end of each calendar year, amounts owing from delinquent accounts will be transferred to real property taxes and collected by the City of Langford as taxes in arrears.